Fractals

Aug 05, 1997 11:45 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>These "fractals" are each things that we did not create, man has not
>created the Magical Universe, life or the Earth. Fractals are specific
>formulations; infinitely repeating self similar patterns. What specific
>"fractals" are you referring to?

Fractals are interdimensions--between 2nd and 3rd dimensions.
They relate to the basic idea As Above So Below, and the
microcosm-macrocosm doctrine.  Occult mathematics, in a
sense.

Jerry S.
Member, TI

PS.  We actually did create them, in the sense that we ultimately
created everything ("we" referring to our inner monads).  God is not a
superhuman creator in the heavens.