Re: Doggie Diarreha
Aug 02, 1997 08:47 AM
by A. Safron
> From: Tom Robertson <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: Doggie Diarreha
> Date: Friday, August 01, 1997 11:32 PM
> A. Safron wrote:
> >One wonders why you are still subscribed to this list, since it's
> >overabundance of freedom offends you.
> I subscribe because I want to discuss Theosophy, one aspect of which
> is how cynicism causes that in which it believes.
cyn·i·cism (sîn¹î-sîz´em) noun
1. A scornful, bitterly mocking attitude or quality: the public cynicism aroused by
2. A scornful, bitterly mocking comment or act.
1. To be the cause of or reason for; result in.
2. To bring about or compel by authority or force: The moderator invoked a rule causing the
debate to be ended.
1. To accept as true or real: Do you believe the news stories?
2. To credit with veracity: I believe you.
3. To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.
An interesting approach, one which the other posters may ignore or rant.
Personally, I think you're just looking for a a good-looking babe to hang out
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application