Re: Shortened Hairy Issues

Jul 31, 1997 03:50 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19970731040833.00ec73c0@mail.eden.com>,
ramadoss@eden.com writes
>Very interesting.
>
>I am wondering what other relics are preserved at Olcott.
>
>I am sure Olcott himself if he were to resurrect today, IMHO, he would be
>very shocked to find his hair being preserved as a "holy" relic.

Shyould we all send our nail clippings to John Mead?  Have our heads
cryonically frozen for (theosophical) posterity?  The possibilities are
endless, esp. as I doubt that Oloctt or HPB (esp. HPB) saw themselves as
future saints.

Who knows, maybe future theosophists (if there are any left) will pay
high prices for relics of the True Alan, the True Doss, The Venerable
Kym, the unholy Chuck? [E. & O.E.]

Alan