Wiccans and Satanists--to Keith

Jul 30, 1997 09:22 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>I was browsing the web and lurked into some left hand path sites.  I never

>thought of it before, but it seem that Wicca/Witchcraft exalts the
feminine,
>the earth mother and as such appeal to feminists and some men who need a
>feminine archetype to worship and Satanists exalt the masculine, at its
worst
>as a male as selfish rapist and the women who love them??????
>
>Am alone or is this common knowledge.
>
>Namste
>Keith Price

Its common knowledge, Keith. You must be living in a cave :-)

Yes, Wicca mostly appeals to feminists, but when conducted
properly, the coven will equally emphasize masculine (god)
and feminine (goddess) together.

Satanists, as far as I know, exalt the ego more than any god or
goddess. They are the true Black Brothers that HPB talks about.
They do NOT worship the devil in any Christian sense, but DO
try to immortalize the ego or personal self, which IMHO is much
worse.

Jerry S.
Member, TI