Quantum Physics & Theosophy

Jul 30, 1997 08:46 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>According
>to a quote in the article, "many theorists think quantum physics is a code
>that interconnects everything in the universe including life itself". It
>seems that quantum physics is proving theosophy. :-)
>
>Lynn

Let me just say that back in 1988, in my Enochian Physics, I
suggested that thoughts are not strong enough to directly
influence the body, but could easily influence subatomic
particles within the body in ways that would explain levitation,
healing, and many other psychic phenomena.

Jerry S.
Member, TI