Re: Group Souls

Jul 28, 1997 02:43 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>It may be anathema to some, but there could be more to it than the
>simplistic idea of absorption back into it at death.  In my view (and
>experience) there is a strong case for all of us being permanently
>connected, both in [physical] life and in so-called death.
>
>IOW, the human group soul is something we share *right now* and all of
>the time.  So when [reportedly] Jesus said that inasmuch as we do
>something to someone else we do it also to him, he was stating a plain
>esoteric fact, and not some fanciful "mystery" to be reserved for the
>knowledge of trained clerics.
>
>Alan

Alan, I agree with you 100%. We kicked around the group soul
business a few years ago, but it keeps rearing its ugly head.
IMHO the best info on the subject is by de Purucker, whose
definition of the human lifewave is much closer to what is
going on than the AB/CWL notion of group souls. We are all
interconnected because we all belong in the same human
lifewave currently incarnating on Globe D. This is where
collective karma comes from.

Jerry S.
Member, TI