Re: ts-l - the verdict

Jul 25, 1997 04:42 PM
by ramadoss

At 07:20 PM 7/25/97 -0400, A. Safron wrote:
>----------
>> From: kymsmith@micron.net
>> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
>> Subject: Re: ts-l - the verdict
>> Date: Thursday, July 24, 1997 1:59 AM

>> > question (re: CWL)
>> >
>> > She said that if the truth were known about CWL, the foundation of the
>> >
>> > TS as a truth-seeking organization would collapse, so it is strictly
>> > off-limits.
>>
>> Are you serious?  What she said is an oxymoron!  How can one claim to be
>> a truth-seeking organization and then defend the hiding of a truth?  How
>> would the truth about CWL collapse the foundation of the TS?  Surely
>> it's more stable than that - and that makes the accusations against CWL
>> sound like they've been acknowledged by the "higher-ups" in the TS.
>>
>> What Joan said doesn't make any sense.  Are you just jesting - trying to
>> get me, and perhaps others, all shook up or something?
>>

>> Kym
>
>Many people over the  years have been aware of CWL's problem,
>as well as his sometimes good and sometimes bad clairvoyance.
>Sometimes the Masters pick someone who is the best person around,
>not the best person.  They make do.
>
>If the TS made a public and continual display of CWL, it would be
>ludicrous.  He was, with all his good traits and foibles, someone
>who has to be ACCEPTED.  Not necessarily believed in all things,
>but accepted as a HUMAN BEING, just as many other fallible
>Theosophists must be accepted.
>
>How about we take an honest look at the guy and move on.
>After all, his personality served it's role in the drama of
>the 1920's and he became a memory of Soul.  It would be
>interesting to here how the Soul views the way it sees the
>life of CWL.  It would be interesting to be see how any of
>our Souls view us when we pass on.
>
>A. Safron

You have said as well as I could have responded.

In the final analysis, what is important is our lives and how exposure to
the ideas and doctrines of Theosophy have helped us to make things better
for everyone including ourselves. So long as this focus is maintained,
everything falls into their right place and importance.

Peace

MKR