Re: KYm's opinion of ts-l

Jul 20, 1997 10:16 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19970720155841.00d4f160@mail.eden.com>,
ramadoss@eden.com writes (in part)

>Probably if you believe in manvantaras, slow pace does not at all matter. We
>have all the time in the world to deal with important and critical issues
>and we can pick up in the next incarnation.

What a wonderful justification for doing nothing at all!

Racism, sexism, injustice, hatred, bigotry - what do they matter on so
vast a scale?  Let us leave them for a life or two, or maybe many lives
or more.

Huh! [For those who fathom me little, I am being sarcastic, but I am
NOT, repeat, NOT, attacking Doss!]

Alan