Re: TS-L?

Jul 16, 1997 09:23 AM
by Tom Robertson

Doss wrote:

>At 06:28 AM 7/16/97 -0400, Tom Robertson wrote:

>>I heard that this "Joan somebody" rules it with a iron hand, and that
>>nothing she disagrees with has ever appeared on it.

>Interesting info. I am sure that if this person is a paid employee of TSA,
>then there may be others higher up behind her in helping her to *moderate*.
>
>Has anyone seen this person on theos-xxxx? May be it would be a good
>experience for this person to visit and see personally how an un moderated
>list works and works well.

I was just kidding about Joan.  She is friendly and laid back and
would probably be just the opposite of heavy-handed in moderating a
list.  It would take quite a conspiracy theory (which, according to
someone else whom I read recently, is "the sophistication of the
unintelligent") to believe that she significantly "suppresses the
seeking of truth."