???ism

Jul 17, 1997 06:03 AM
by ramadoss

Any ???ism has no place in any truly civilized society, especially in a
group which is working towards the welfare and betterment of our fellow
beings and as well as all living entities.

When someone is trying to insult or hurt someone whether it is deliberate or
even unintended, one way I deal with is just to ignore as it reflects more
on the sender or the does rather than the recipient. If one feels in ones
heart (and soul) what one has done is right, then it does not matter how
anyone in the whole universe feels about it.

Just my 2 cents.

YMDMV