Re: the point in the circle

Jul 16, 1997 08:01 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Tim Maroney wrote:
> Not so much an O.T.O. thing as a Thelema thing -- the O.T.O. doesn't own
> Crowley's tradition (though they do own his copyrights).

	Just the Caliphite O.T.O. (I am somewhat friendly with the National
Secretary; he and I have both been in the game designing business, and I
used to date the sister of his business partner, we're both into the
Tarot, and we both believe that Crowley was more theosophical than
either the O.T.O. or the T.S. would like to admit).

	Bart Lidofsky