<none>

Jul 02, 1997 12:19 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

HPB from Key to Theosophy:

THEOSOPHIST. Let me briefly remind you what these principles are -- universal
Unity and Causation; Human Solidarity; the Law of Karma; Re-incarnation. These
are the four links of the golden chain which should bind humanity into one
family, one universal Brotherhood.

Keith:  If one really believes in reincarnation, one would be sure to link
together rather than continue selfish friction.  Chances are we will meet
again, don't know where, don't know when ...

Politics makes strange bedfellows, theosophy should make strange love!

Namsate
Keith Price