Re: Market stalls

Jul 02, 1997 05:10 AM
by ramadoss

At 09:40 PM 7/1/97 -0400, Bart Lidofsky wrote:
>Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>>
>> In message <UPMAIL13.199707012206130768@msn.com>, JOSEPH PRICE
>> <JKEITHPRICE@msn.com> writes
>> >Has anyone
>> >thought of a Parliment of Theosohpical Groups, now that will curl your
hair or

>> >straighten things out?  I am not sure which, but I really can't believe that
>> >we can include the general public into the ANCIENT WISDOM if we INSIST that
>> >Blavatsky had a corner on the market!
>>
>> Maybe it is fair to say that Blavatsky had a stall *IN* the market?  So,
>> later did others - Steiner, Bailey, Tingley, Besant, Leadbeater,
>> Ouspensky, Gurdjieff and others.
>
>	Once again, are you going to include Elizabeth Claire Prophet?
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

      If Prophet's writings appeal to someone, so be it. Every view point
however unacceptable to one's personal views should be tolerated. Tolerance
is what brings people together and we need all the help we can get from
anyone and everyone to get Theosophy to every man, woman and child.

      YMDMV

        There is no religion higher than truth.............