Re: UGLY

Jun 28, 1997 04:12 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <33B48F94.AE3@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
writes
>Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>> It would have been better, I think, had you made this clear in your
>> original post!  As it read it seemed as though you subscribed to this
>> extreme position.
>
>       Considering my extremely strong stance in the past here about equality
>of all humans, I didn't realize that anybody would mistake my statement
>of the position for an endorsement thereof.
>
>       Bart Lidofsky

Not all subscribers will have been on the list as long as you or I, and
would not necessarily know of your strong stance. It is an unmoderated,
open-to-anyone-who-finds-it forum.  In any event I would regard your
statement as at least a little tactless, viz. Liesel's comment!

AB
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk