Re: cwl

Jun 27, 1997 04:28 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199706272015.QAA13186@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>        Dear guys,
>
>I'm really getting sick & tired of this crap. If you don't have anything
>better to talk about, I'll start confining myself to ts-l, which has just
>started, and where they're talking Theosophy instead of smut.
>
>Liesel

Dear Liesel,

The fact is that as long as people continue to present CWL as some kind
of saint, there will be people (like myself) who will provide the
evidence which makes it clear he was not.  So long as he is presented as
some kind of infallible clairvoyant, I and others will present the
evidence that he was not.  Why?

There is no religion higher than truth.

Sorry :-(

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk