Dr. Jocelyn Elders

Jun 25, 1997 04:13 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Lynn,

I'm sorry you don't like this lady. I can see that if you happen not to
agree with her very outspoken opinions, you would be upset about what she
wanted to do. I happen to think that everything she said was right on. She
was very forceful about it, but I didn't think she was wrong. I was sorry to
see her go.

Liesel