Goodbye Kym

Jun 24, 1997 01:04 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

I'm leaving theos-l.  I wasn't even going to say anything about it - but,
due to vanity and a particular private post - I didn't want anyone to think
my silence was some sort of acquiescence.  So there.

Kym

Keith:  I thought it was just getting good!   I wouldn't let any one person
make me do anything!    And there is a song that says:  "NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE
GIRL!"

I was about to add that when people get in a corner they start shouting
racing, sexim, homophobia, the way people used to call those people from the
North DAMN YANKEES and expect that to cover all need for LOGICAL arguments.

Anyway best wish Kym (no sarcasm) and I hope you return

Keith