joan at wheaton

Jun 22, 1997 05:47 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear people,

Just for your all's info and guidance
Joan is pretty new at Wheaton, and she's been doing some real good work.
I fully agree with Bart that we ought to support her, instead of giving her
the old theos-l 1,2. Joan is conducting the new national study group, which
is studying the "Voice of the Silence", and she's just been put in charge of
Wheaton's new mailing list ts-l@theosphia.org. This mailing list is so new
that most people haven't been informed of it yet.

Liesel