Earthquakes & Volcanos

Jun 22, 1997 07:47 AM
by Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D.

With the recent flow of earthquakes (last 3 days) from New Zealand,
Alaska, offshore California, and Iran ...I found these in "A Treatise
Cosmic Fire."

     "...in order to liberate Spirit from constricting forms. Volcanic
action therefore may be looked for, demonstrating in unepected
localities, as well as within the sphere of the present earthquake and
volcanic zones. Serious disturbance may be looked for in California
before the end of the century, and in Alaska likewise." (pp. 906-907).
     "One such centre is to be found at the North Pole, and two more are
located within the planetary sphere, and frequently the infow of force
or energy to these internal centres (via the polar centre) results in
those disasters we call earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions." (pp.
1054-1055).