Re: Sundry

Jun 17, 1997 10:35 PM
by Tom Robertson

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997 22:36:14 -0400 (EDT) kymsmith@micron.net writes:

>Since the beginning of time, people have mastered the art of
>masturbation without any formal 'hands-on' instruction.  I fail to
>understand why CWL thought his "teaching" was necessary.  How do >you
teach someone to touch themselves - well - correctly?

Maybe the teaching was not just physical.  Maybe he was teaching
something about how occult laws relate to masturbation.

>It doesn't make any sense.  Neither motive - "instruct or personal
>gratification - can be justified.

I don't see why the motive to instruct cannot be justified.  One of his
pupils was who he thought was to be the World Teacher, and maybe he
wanted to be careful and thorough in his training.  Who knows?