Re: CWL, to Alan

Jun 17, 1997 06:06 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199706172010.QAA02414@NetGSI.com>, Gerald Schueler
<gschueler@netgsi.com> writes
>>The only way to check on CWL's or anyone else's clairvoyance
>>is to develop one's own abilities as fully as possible.
>
>Alan, I agree with you.  In fact, this is the one reason I
>respect CWL.  He was not 100% (nor was HPB) but
>most of his stuff is pretty close to my own experiences.
>(I have yet to go to Mars!)
>
>Jerry S.
>Member, TI

Well now, I could say something similar, but my caveat is that the kind
of material which accords with mine and others' experience is all stuff
that *could* have been lifted straight out of the writings of HPB and
others. Sigh. Not that I say it was ...

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk