Re: CWL, to Alan

Jun 17, 1997 11:27 AM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

> >The only way to check on CWL's or anyone else's clairvoyance
> >is to develop one's own abilities as fully as possible.
>
> Alan, I agree with you.  In fact, this is the one reason I
> respect CWL.  He was not 100% (nor was HPB) but
> most of his stuff is pretty close to my own experiences.
> (I have yet to go to Mars!)

     Many of the writings of HPB and CWL (the SD excepted in terms of
fact as it is accurate) were writtin in the context of the "Jules Verne"
scifi energy of the times...the idea is to give a certian philosophical
point...also perhaps CWL's Mars description is valid on other
planes...ah yes that's it! :)

Shanti,