Re: weapons

Jun 14, 1997 12:27 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sat, 14 Jun 1997, Bart Lidofsky wrote:

> liesel f. deutsch wrote:
> >
> > >they are
> > >horribly disorganized,
> >
> > Bart, I wonder whether you cam shed some light as to why they're terribly
> > disorganized in Adyar.
>
> 	I am talking about the TPH there, not the entire organization. And I do
> not know why (although one might note that the books that come out of
> Adyar have a tendency to fall apart...)
>
> 	Bart Lidofsky

       I don't know if some of the books of TPH fall apart, may be it is
a batch with bad production. I have books published by TPH ranging from
10-80 years that have not yet fallen apart. I think the fact that some of
the books are falling apart should be brought to the attention of TPH so
that they can look into the matter and find out what went wrong with the
production.