unity in diversity among theosophists

Jun 06, 1997 11:51 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

>thought I should share my fundamental approach, even though at times I may
>seem to be critical.
>
>..........doss

Dear Doss,
I think you're entitled. We say each one is to explore and make up his/her
own mind as to what of theosophy they can accept, and what isn't compatible
with their own mode of being. Your Kishna-j, to me, is an offspring of
Theosophy. I've said that before. I think he says many of the same things in
a different way, but it's based on theosophy. It depends on whose vibes you
resonate with. Your vibes resonate with Krijshna-j, mine with CWL and AB,
Patrick's with AAB. We still all speak of things we all comprehend. Please
do express yourself, and add to the richness of our network's fabric.

Liesel