Stop arguing with Bart

May 31, 1997 04:27 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199705310125.VAA18720@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>One doesn't spurn gifts of God. What for? Also,
>from the point of view of one who had to struggle for a long time without
>much money, it's very nice to have some. To me, that goes for people as well
>as for Lodges. I think that if they need money to function properly they
>should have it. It's not only the root of much evil it's also the root of
>much good.

Slightly at a tangent, but I have found in the past that whenever I
needed (not wanted) to get some esoteric or spiritual work done, the
means to do so always, always arrived, even to the physical supply of
very scarce books, some of which are still on my shelves.  I have heard
of this happening to a number of people, and there is little doubt in my
mind that there is some kind of providence, divine or otherwise, that
assists us in our serious work.

Sometimes it throws in a vacation ...

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk