arguing with Bart

May 30, 1997 03:41 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>Chuck and Titus) even UNDERSTAND my point of view. The rest are too busy
>with knee-jerk attacks against it.

Bart, I don't think I said anyting against you. I said my lodge had a basket
at the door, and occasional fund raisers. I think eac lodge or s.c. has to
figure out their own finances to fit their own situation. NY with 2
brownstones needs some income for upkeep already. No question about that.

Liesel