Re: I really shouldn't comment

May 20, 1997 05:12 PM
by Gregg Bartle

On Tue, 20 May 1997 19:47:50 -0400 (EDT), MKR wrote:

>>But it has been my experience:
>>
>>that some people have the ear of the TSA.  These are not the common crowd, but
>>the names like Jean Houston, Ken Wilber etc.
>
>      Don't worry. Jean was the one who mislead everyone about her academic
>qualifications and Ken is one whose fog level is such that I who am not
>illiterate find it impossible to read and understand and enjoy. Of course
>his books, as far as I am concerned, works like a charmed substitute to
>sleeping pills. They work better and faster and cheaper with no side effects
>and no recurring expense.

As you say - mileage and direction may vary.

I find Wilber good for keeping me awake into the wee hours of morn, while
the fog around K. seems like a veritible pea-souper, to me.

That doesn't mean I particularly like Wilber's approach, or dislike K's, in
fact the opposite is more like it. It just goes to show that perceptions,
tastes and attitudes are tricky.

Peace and Clear Skies -

			-Gregg