Re: Invisible Hierarchies

May 19, 1997 12:42 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 03:08 PM 5/19/97 -0400, K. Paul Johnson wrote:

>organizations to reflect this.  In the Adyar TS the invisible
>hierarchy is the ES.  One becomes more "personally" involved in
>the TS as one ascends a spiritual hierarchy, and the
>interaction of these two factors makes for a strange group
>psychology.

     In one of my recent excerpts from Wood's book, he refers to this issue
of the how members view the Adepts and their attitude to them. May be we
need to re-post it. Woods is in a unique position to comment on a topic like
this because of two reasons. First he had direct illumination from an Adept
and second he has seen first hand how things operate in TS.

......doss