Re: THEOS-L digest 1029

May 19, 1997 12:37 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 02:43 PM 5/19/97 -0400, K. Paul Johnson wrote:
>Doss,
>
>The passage on insight is one of the most appealing I've read
>of Krishnamurti's works.  I don't often enjoy "scriptures"
>people post here, but I'll read anything of this quality from
>K. you can find.
>
>Cheers,
>Paul

Hello Paul:

Glad you found the passage on insight appealing. The material was taken from
a book of letters he wrote to the students of the school and as such was
meant for school age children and written with very low fog index.

I am also not a reader of scriptures; am always on the look out for stuff
which have everyday application in life.

Thanks again for your feedback.

.......doss