Re: Flesh and Blood of Christ (Communion)

May 18, 1997 05:09 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.970517193411.17507C-100000@modzer0.uafdorms.al
aska.edu>, Jaqtarin Samantha Triele <triaism@modzer0.uafdorms.alaska.edu
> writes
>I recently read a book titled "A History of God".  It was by ...someone.
>Karen Armstrong, I think.  Anyhow, she provided quite a wonderful
>description of how "God" has evolved.  How the original idea of God gained
>different aspects, some conflicting some not.  I believe she says
>something regarding Communion.  (She was once a nun, but converted to
>Islam later in life)

Can you give further info on this conversion?  She seems an unlikely
candidate for Islam - or maybe it was another Karen Armstrong?

Alan