Headers

May 17, 1997 08:26 PM
by Jaqtarin Samantha Triele

  Well, now.  I see that the absence of flesh to headers is still a
hinderance.  Ah, well.  I also recieved a bunch of them.  I appreciate the
"Hello Again" and Welcome Back Headers, however.  It's good to hear from
all of you again.  I was having theos-l withdrawals.

Anyhow, there is some pretty interesting stuff going on.  I'll see if I
have a nickel or two to put in...

btw Alan, I'll work on getting that signature changed.  How 'bout..."The
Carrot"?  *laugh*

---
The symbol formerly known as the triaist...hehe, for now.