Hello again

May 14, 1997 01:52 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

I was off the internet entirely for months.  Looks like people are off again
doing other things for spring and summer.

The Texas Federation is later this month in Dallas.  Bing Escudero spoke to us
this month on "Hidden Teachings"---- the big surprise is that there are NO
hidden teachings, only hidden TEACHERS!  I'm still thinking about that one.

Dear Eldon:  Did you ever mail that digest sample of writings on theos-l.  Can
you e-mail me one?

Dear Alan:  How are things in jolly old England?   How is TI coming along.

The WWW is so hypnotizing.  I'm afraid these newsgroups caused a momentary
return to letter writing, but the era a belle lettres has been quickly
superceded by cyber-graphics galore.

Namaste
Keith Price

ps. Did Hale-Bopp really do anything for anybody except the Heaven'sgaters.
Doss Mc David was horrified to read that they were students of theosophy
(small t).  Does anyone expect any mass suicides or spritual awakenings.

I wrote another apology to John Algeo regarding my long forgotten (to me) faux
pas.   I don't think suicide is the answer, but the TSA headquaters could say
something interesting and risky, besides putting down those members who try to
stir things up a little.  One lives on in hope, at least until the next comet
:)