Re: WWJD

May 08, 1997 10:55 AM
by Drpsionic

>Does it ring familiar? Put your thoughts next to that of Jesus and try to
>visualize What Would Jesus Do.

That would depend on if he was in the bar or with his favorite prostitute.  A
few weeks back Art Bell had three remote viewers on and asked them if A: they
had ever remote viewed historic stuff and B: if they had remote viewed Jesus.
 They all said that they had and had the experience of being in the presence
of someone very holy.  I was tempted to call in and ask if I was the only one
who ever remoted viewed him falling down drunk.

The Pharisees were right!

Chuck the Heretic