Re: Historical Question

May 02, 1997 10:01 PM
by Drpsionic

>This appears to have been written in 1921 or around that time.
>
>Is their anyone who knows the "real" troubles that took place in the TSA.
>
>For any one interested in historical issues, this may be very interesting.

I'm unsure of the details but I believe there was a big fight over the
funding of the Krotona property that led to a near split in the American
Section at that time.  The Theosophical Messenger from that time has a lot of
correspondence about it and I read it about 11 years ago, so that would be
where to look.

Chuck the Heretic