Historical Question

May 02, 1997 04:04 PM
by M K Ramadoss

In a book titled "Editorial Notes", Krishnaji writes:

   "I need not describe Hollywood in detail ...

    In the afternoon of that day I went over Krotona, which was once the
headquarters of the Theosophical Society in America. The site has indeed
been well chosen, and Krotona is one of the attractions of Hollywood; but
the recent and unfortunate troubles that have caused so much
misunderstanding within the American section of the Society have naturally
had a deplorable effect on Krotona, which I am certain, will soon be repaired."

This appears to have been written in 1921 or around that time.

Is their anyone who knows the "real" troubles that took place in the TSA.

For any one interested in historical issues, this may be very interesting.

MKR