Re: My Kind of Guy! (There's others too)

Apr 25, 1997 10:44 AM
by Drpsionic

>This reminds me of a couple I know in Oklahoma that tried the same
>thing. The two of them went up in a pair of attached lawn chairs.
>They planned better and their flight went off without a hitch. There's
>a picture of them aloft on the trip that was later published in their
>magazine. Perhaps the moral here isn't "don't do something stupid,"
>but rather "do all your homework first before trying something dangerous"?

Actually, I always thought it would be kind of fun to learn to levitate (my
normal fear of heights notwithstanding), float up into the O'Hare glidepath
to be reported by a passing jet, land quickly and watch the fun as the FAA
tries to explain what happened and say to the press "Me?  Fly without an
airplane?  Was I wearing blue tights and cape or just a business suit?"

Chuck the Heretic