Re: re post modern world

Apr 20, 1997 07:27 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:44 PM 4/20/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Now, certainly, theosophy allows for individual beliefs. But I would
>>also daresay that the overwhelming majority of theosophists would
>>consider any theory of reality that considers the ego precedent to be
>>inherently untheosophical.
>>
>>	Bart Lidofsky
>>
>>------------------------------
>
>I agree with you, Bart.
>
>I have a further problem with Theosophy. Theosophists are always talking
>about Reality. Lots of Theosophists. very learned ones, keep on talking
>about Reality. Well, what is it? And whose reality are we talking about?
>
>Liesel

A good question. I recall a very interesting comment made by Olcott. In a
meeting someone asked him a question about Solar Logos. His reply was that
he is unable to say anything because he is *not on speaking terms with Solar
Logos*.

Again ego, at least for me, is just a theoretical concept. I am yet to run
into someone who really knows first hand about ego.