clarifying some probable mistake

Apr 15, 1997 01:30 PM
by Romero Cortez D.Ma.

Hello

Bart Lidofsky said:

the remains of the 4RTH ROOT RACE  are THE AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINS"
I believe that this is wrong.

(the Mahatmas also could mistake in some details, you know)

If we notice what Clara Codd said in her book, she mencions that the 3RD

ROOT RACE  , the live descendents of them, are the black race, and the
4RTH ROOT RACE, are the REMAINS OF THE RED RACE, then,
and, if someone here knows something of Antropology, they will notice that
The AUSTRALIAN RACE  (considering it in Antropology sometimes as a separate
race) is also include in the BLACK RACE, this is , in Theosophical writing,
THE REMAININGS OF THE GREAT 3RD ROOT RACE.

It may be sound arrogant of my side making this aclaration, but i think that
we as students, we all have to be close to the side of the truth, even if
that it makes us too close to minor details as this.

Estrella

P.S. A salute here to Thoa, MKRamadoss, and Liesel.