Please notice this detail

Apr 14, 1997 11:35 AM
by Romero Cortez D.Ma.

Hello again
I really enjoy writing/reading at this mail list, but for making it easy,
for me, i will gladly ask you not to use to frequent initials in the letters
(beside the initials of the names) because it is too difficult for me to
understand what it meanns initials like BRB annd initials like that.
still i have some difficults in spanish, ii could write also in the theosophic
digeest in spanish, but it seems no one besides me writees there.
thanking you for your gentleness,

Estrella