Re: Black MAgic

Apr 05, 1997 05:46 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

Ken Malkin wrote:
> Bart et.al.,
> Have I missed something here? Is the orginal post about African (Black)
> Americans? or any other Africans? What has "Colour" have to do with the
> practice of formoid magik(c)?

The original conversation was about crank calls. Dr. Bain mentioned
being called by a black magician, and I replied, making the assumption
that he was talking about African-Americans practicing stage magic. I am
in the habit, however (and others SHOULD be) of making the subject of my
messages have some resemblance to the message itself. If you want to
find the thread, you can check the references.

Bart Lidofsky