Re: can you tell us more.?

Mar 20, 1997 12:20 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

HI

This involved world reknowned Jiddu Krishnamurti and the trusts setup to
facilitate Krishnamurti to travel and speak. The Krishnamurti Foundation
of America was setup only after the trouble arose with the prior trusts
which was the focus of the litigation.

Much of the information is in public domain because of litigation in
courts.

But only in the recent years details are becoming known.

MKR