Re: THEOS-L digest 951 concerning 60 billion souls

Mar 16, 1997 11:43 PM
by JOS KOETSIER

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 20:52:12 +0000
> From: meta@vortex.is (Sveinn Freyr)
> To: theos-l@vnet.net
> Subject: Concerning the number of souls in evolution:
>
> Attention to: Jos Koetsier Cape Town RSA
>
> Are you referring to an article in a magazine, that you have at hand.?
>
> If so, -  is it possible to have a copy of this article.?
> Or can you send this article over to the list.?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Sveinn Freyr

Bellville 17.3.1997

Hello Svein,

Unfortunately I still have no reference. I asked members of our
lodge in Cape Town yesterday evening. But nobody knew the source. I
will still keep on trying.
As I said I only heard it from a theosophist from Indonesia (South
Moluccans) and he told we this figure in 1966. I hope somebody on the
net will have a clue.

Yours
Jos Koetsier