Concerning the number of souls in evolution:

Mar 15, 1997 12:52 PM
by Sveinn Freyr

Attention to: Jos Koetsier Cape Town RSA

Are you referring to an article in a magazine, that you have at hand.?

If so, -  is it possible to have a copy of this article.?
Or can you send this article over to the list.?

Best wishes,

Sveinn Freyr