Re to Bart

Mar 08, 1997 04:38 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Bart:
>This leads one to think that, while monads theoretically
>cannot be reincarnated into lower species, they CAN be
>reincarnated into HIGHER species.

Your posting is intriguing, Bart.  But, first off, "monads"
don't reincarnate into anything.  While I think I understand
what you mean, your still wrong if you think that the Ego
can't express itself in lower life forms.  How do you think
the lower life forms got there?  Evolution is circular not
linear.  Otherwise, you argue some good points.

Jerry S.
Member, TI