meat industry

Mar 02, 1997 05:49 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Agree with Kym, prostitution should be legalized. It would give some form of
protection to both prostitutes and Johns. It couldn't eradicate social
disease, but it might lower the percentages. It might also have some
influence on sado/masochistic practices, at least the very worst ones. ALso,
I don't see any reason why prostitutes have to clutter up our jails. Those
are all the reasons I can think of just now. There are probably others.

Liesel