Re: Where's John the Carrot?

Feb 24, 1997 06:45 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 08:50 AM 2/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>----------
>> From: C Kent <cmkent@ozemail.com.au>
>
>> I think Chuck said it all.  Ever hear broccoli scream?
>>
>Cayce asked," Does not the carrot scream when you pull it out of the ground?'
>
>My theory is that everything is being sacrificed all the time.  We'll
eventually give up
>our bodies which go back to the earth, which then is where vegetables are
grown and where
>grass grazes for cattle.  It's just a cycle.
>
>-AEB

   This brings to my mind the arguments about death penalty vs life-in
prison without parole. In Ernest Wood's book he talks about the debate TS
had one time. On the side of those who wanted to abolish death-penalty, the
argument was that killing is not right. On the other hand those who believed
in Karma and Reincarnation said that instead of incarceration for a long
time, it is a good idea to execute the person so that the person would be
back soon in a new body without having to go through all the suffering by
long term confinement.

   MKR