Re: Defining Theosophy

Feb 24, 1997 02:07 PM
by Jerry Schueler

The problem with Jung's disciples, is that they don't all agree.  There are
a few really major problem areas, perhaps the biggest being synchronicity.
When going through my PhD program (which was focused on Jung) I had
to switch mentors, because my mentor was a Jungian and did not see
synchronicity as I do.  He called it "interpretation" but whatever you call
it, you have to read the original writing and interpret for yourself.  Same
with HPB.

Jerry S.
Member, TI