Re: Access to TSA members

Feb 23, 1997 05:36 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
>
> Everyone is fully aware of the "sacred" and "secret" membership list of TSA.

Who is everyone, Doss?  There is a very old problem both in TSA and on this
list that if you join up, your brain is automatically programmed with the entire
history of TS, including all the gossip and behind-the-scenes stuff of the past
100 years.  Remember, there may be people of this list who aren't even
members of any TS and are just here to find out about it.

> It appears that we need to look forward to changes in Illinois law as well.
> I will not be surprised to see such explicit requirement being made part of
> non profit corporations act in all 50 states.

What are the Illinois laws at present?

-AEB