Re: TS & ES

Feb 21, 1997 04:38 PM
by Drpsionic

>  So, as I see the whole position, there is nothing for the E.S. to "give
>up", because it has no "powers", no "privileges" and no "status" within the
>Society, except the consideration that may be given voluntarily by the T.S.
>members in the form of certain facilities for the E.S. work, knowing the
>general character of that body. If it did have any "power", privilege" or
>"position", I would be the first to propose that it should give up all that
>completely, without any reservation.

And Sri Ram's nose got sooooooo long after writing this that he had to be
careful not to get it caught in doors.

Anyway, all this has moved me to song, so if any of you remember the tune to
"Mama don't allow" feel free to join in.

The ES don't allow no meat eatin' round here.
The ES don't allow no meat eatin' round here.
We don't care what the ES don't allow,
We're chomp them burgers anyhow.
The ES don't allow no meat eatin' round here.

The ES don't allow no liquor around here.
The ES don't allow no liquor around here.
We don't care what the ES don't allow,
We'll guzzle that beer anyhow.
The ES don't allow no liquor around here.

The ES don't allow no psychic stuff round here.
The ES don't allow no psychic stuff round here.
We don't care what the ES don't allow,
We'll conjure demons anyhow,
The ES don't allow no psychic stuff round here.

The ES don't allow no sex type stuff round here.
The ES don't allow no sex type stuff round here.
We don't care what the ES don't allow,
We'll make that whoopee anyhow.
The ES don't allow no sex type stuff round here.

The ES is full of BS around here.
The ES is full of BS around here.
We don't care what the ES don't allow,
It's full of you know what anyhow,
The ES is full of BS around here.

Now, didn't that feel good.  We may sing it at convention at four pm the
first afternoon.

Chuck the Heretic