Re: TS Membership

Feb 15, 1997 02:29 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sat, 15 Feb 1997 Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> Alan,

> >Last time I did this from Bristol (only 120 miles) I was not even
> >offered anything to eat.  Some brotherhood.
> >

> It could have been worse.  The Milwaukee lodge was giving subscriptions to
> the Quest as an honorarium for speakers who weren't already TS members.  I
> asked the lodge president if they ever came back.  She was less than amused.
>
> Chuck the Heretic

It looks like the situation in the US is really not that good.

Several years ago when I was in India, I had to visit one of the cities
on business and before I went there I contacted the TS members living in
that city. I believe there were four or five of them.

During my stay, I was the guest of honor at a special dinner in homes of
one of the members and all the members and their families were there. We
all just met and I did not even have to give a talk. They felt very good
in meeting a member of TS visiting from out of town.

MKR